Director of Revenue Reserveringen Revenue Management Revenue management revenue manager Netherlands Zuid-Holland Hotel Des Indes has an opening for a strategic leader who will drive the revenue function at the hotel and position the property ...
Hotel Des Indes staat voor chic. Chic is niet weelderig, chic is niet trendy. Chic is stijlvol, inspirerend en subtiel, maar bovenal is chic: persoonlijke aandacht en individuele service.
Hotel Des Indes heeft een eigen cultuur en traditie. Het is een plaats waar al meer dan 130 jaar politici, artiesten en ondernemende mensen met passie elkaar treffen.
Wat bieden wij jou?
- Een uitdagende baan in het mooiste hotel van Den Haag
- Jong en enthousiast team
- Onderdeel van The Leading Hotels of the World
Hotel Des Indes has an opening for a strategic leader who will drive the revenue function at the hotel and position the property in a highly competitive market. The Director of Revenue will be a strong, commercially driven and analytical manager who will report to the General Manager and will be part of the hotel's Executive Team fully involved in leading the hotel's strategy and performance.
Specific Areas of focus:
i. To manage the reservations and yield systems to ensure the hotel is maximising revenue opportunity across all channels
ii. To identify and analyse trends, using all available data, and to recommend strategies for each rate segment to capitalise on opportunities in the market.
iii. To maximise ADR opportunities through control and strategies around premium room inventory.
iv. To manage the relationships with OTA's and drive volume through these segments when required.
v. Driving e-commerce activity for the hotel in partnership with the hotels digital marketing agency.
vi. To lead weekly strategy meetings, reviewing strategies and opportunities and ensuring that the sales and reservations teams are aligned with the strategy.
Essential skills and qualifications
- Experience in revenue function within a city centre location with multiple competitors.
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends
- Experience of setting strategies and influencing sales function.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Proven achievements working in a competitive market
- Knowledge of how various OTA's work.
- Comprehensive understanding of RGI reports and mechanics
- Detailed understanding of booking channels and experience of managing channel mix.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven leadership skills involving to manage, develop, and motivate the team to achieve their objectives
- A real motivator of people
- A positive, motivated and hands-on approach
Highly desirable skills and qualifications
- HBO – university degree
- Qualified to degree level in a statistical, mathematical or analytical field or an equivalent hospitality related discipline
- Good knowledge of local and international markets
- Strong facilitator, driver of people
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good networker
- Professional and competent representative
- High level of resilience and self-discipline
- Proactive, independent, decisive
- Experience of any of these systems is deriable but not essential; Opera, Duetto, SynXis, Rate Tiger, Excel - Confident user.