Food and Beverage Waiter/Waitress (In Room Dining) Bar Restaurant Roomservice Roomservice Roomservice employee Netherlands Noord-Holland A Food & Beverage Waiter/Waitress with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is responsible for working i...
Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam vacatures
Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam opened its doors on May 1st 2014.
Inspired by timeless Dutch history, Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam brings the legendary True Waldorf Service to a storied and unforgettable destination. Once wealthy patrician houses built during the Golden Age, Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam is situated on the Herengracht, enjoying a prime location in the city's most beautiful and oldest canal setting.
All 93 elegant spacious rooms and suites offer views over the Herengracht canal or the private courtyard garden, and feature a wealth of modern amenities and thoughtful touches to make the guest stay memorable.
Guests can dine in style in our sophisticated 2-Michelin star fine dining restaurant Spectrum, or in our Goldfinch Brasserie, where you can savour exquisite international cuisine.
The wonderful, luxurious and relaxing Guerlain Spa can be found on the ground floor. This is the first spa in collaboration with Guerlain in the Benelux region.
All these outlets and more are staffed with amazing people who are always looking for new vibrant minds to strengthen the team and together provide the True Waldorf Service.
A Food & Beverage Waiter/Waitress with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is responsible for working in all areas of Food and Beverage focussed on the In Room Dining as needed to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while working to achieve departmental targets.
What will I be doing?
As a Food & Beverage Waiter/Waitress, you are responsible for delivering an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Food & Beverage Waiter/Waitress would also be required to take and deliver customer orders and work to achieve departmental targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Take and deliver customer orders, consistently demonstrating high levels of customer service
- Prepare set ups
- Able to also work in all areas of Food & Beverage including Bar, Restaurant and Conference & Events
- Follow cash handling procedures
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Strive to achieve departmental targets
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Comply with local licensing laws
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
A Food & Beverage Waiter/Waitress serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. We are looking for an In Room Dining Team Member with full flexibility, or morning preference.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous Food & Beverage and/or industry experience
- Positive attitude
- Excellent in English language both spoken and written
- Good communication skills
- Flexible attitude and willing to assist in other departments
- Candidate must be in the possession of a valid residence and working permit for the Netherlands
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement.
As an employee you will become a member of the GO Hilton programme, which provides reduced room rates in all our hotels WORLDWIDE, which means you can choose out of over 4,000 properties in more than 100 countries and all this not only for yourself but off course to share with your friends and family as well. Not only will you receive discount on room rates but also 50% off on Food & Beverage.
In addition you will be entitled to discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners, for example Guerlain and Avis.
We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.