Product Development Specialist
For a company in the canal zone in Zeeuws-Vlaanderen we are looking for a Product Development Specialist.
As role holder you are responsible to ensure legal conformity of the commercialization of the current products with the new European fertilizer regulation (EC 2019/1009) at due date in July 2022. You also identifies, assess and experiments fields for possible product developments, which are opened bij the FPR (EC 2019/1009). You contributes to evaluate the expected impact of the FPR on the market and the competitor landscape and the related risks.
Area of responsibility:
- Set up internal project team, responsible for planning and organisation, coordination and controlling of the FPR project
- Conformity assessment of all existing fertilizer products and related technical requirements including product and raw material specifications in coordination with stakeholders (QC, Product owner, Product stewardship, Production)
- Launch of activities to achieve product conformity/proposal for modifications (e.g. investment projects)
- Launch of activities in order to develop opportunistic new products allowed by the FPR
- Contribution to evaluation of expected changes in market and competitor landscape
You have preferable a Bachelor in Chemistry/ Bio Engineer of Engineer in Chemistry degree form acknowledged school or equivalent and you have a minimum of 3-5 experience in R&D or operational position in Mineral Chemistry and/or biochemistry industry.
To succeed in this role, you have a good knowledge of Process management and advanced knowledge in European regulations (CLP, REACH). Our ideal candidate should demonstrate good communiation skills and you are strong analytical thinking.
In this role you need to bee fluent in English & French.
Salary and Benefits
We offer you a exciting and challenging role. This is an employment contract direct with the client.