1st shift Deburrer
Metro Staffing Service "A Cor-Tech LLC Company" is currently looking for a deburrer one of our well-known clients in Glendale Heights!!!
This is a temp to hire position based on attendance and performance and a perfect way to gain exposure to the manufacturing industry.
Hours 7am-3:30 pm M-F (Overtime as needed)
Will need to understand read and interpret diagrams
Pay $14.00 hr
Grind, polish and clean precision machined parts made of a variety of materials to specified requirements
• Deburr and grind parts and required by specifications using established procedures, machines and
• Use all measuring & gauging instruments.
• Inspect finished work to require specifications.
• Perform rework assignments as required.
• Enter all data as required.
• Provide feedback to CNC Machinists in regards to part quality.
• Ensure all parts paperwork and documentation is completed properly.
Skills and Attributes:
• Experience deburring and grinding parts to exact specifications.
• Working knowledge of inspection and gauging techniques for parts quality.
• Ability to complete paperwork and documentation procedures.
High School Diploma or GED required.
Cor-Tech Cares! Apply today!