Fulfillment Technician II (FTN2)
Shifts: Monday – Friday (typically 8 hours shifts-see intake notes below for more detailed information-)
COVID HOURS FOR NOW UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
~Candidate must have at least applied for Pharmacy License before 1st day of work/must provide receipt~
The shifts will rotate anywhere from 7am -7pm Monday through Friday.
The Fulfillment Technician position exists to assist the pharmacist(s) in the activities associated with fulfillment of prescription orders. The technician will assist the pharmacist(s) in day to day activities of picking, labeling, packing, and shipping orders. This position will collaborate with the team lead(s) and department manager(s) to meet the delivery expectations of patients.
•Assist pharmacist in the fulfillment of orders by completing the duties of picking, labeling, packing, and shipping of orders.
• Identify and collaborate with Pharmacy Solutions Inventory Planner to manage inventory of medications and commodities.
• Assist in restocking commodities used during Pick, Pack and Ship activities.
• Meet performance standards in alignment with predefined metrics and KPIs.
• Identify and recommend process/system improvements that increase efficiency and productivity of fulfillment operations and communication of ideas with supervisor(s), team lead(s) and manager(s).
• Maintain current licensure and CE requirements, as necessary. Promote the Way and influence positive culture.
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Individuals must meet applicable Pharmacy Technician Licensure and Certification requirements no later than first day of employment.
• Transferable skills are welcome as long as they have a good work ethic, solid work history and are self-motivated and really interested in an opportunity with client!
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task and operate under general supervision.
• Flexible work schedule, ability to work between the hours of 7am to 7pm.
• Role requires standing for prolonged period and moderate lifting activities.
1. Are you open to look at candidates willing to relocate? No
2. What are the top 3-5 skills requirements should this person have? Punctual, hard working, willing to pivot duties
3. What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification? Previous pharmacy experience A PLUS BUT NOT REQUIRED!
4. What type of environment is this person working in?
Combination of both
5. Work Schedule (Define days,# of hours)/ Is Overtime offered or required? If yes, how many hours, what impact to scheduled working hours? M-F 6am to 11:30pm during COVID-19; usually 8 hour shift between 7am-7pm. We are closed weekends and holidays. Overtime is offered and sometimes is required depending on workload.
6. Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role? If remote opportunity exists, what are the options (i.e. 1 day remote, 4 days on-site)?
No remote work opportunities.
7. Is the worker onshore or offshore? Onshore
8. Will there be Domestic and/or International Travel? No travel.
1. Reason for opening: Increase in worklo