Additive Manufacturing Technician
Burloak Technologies Inc., a division of Samuel Son & Co., is a global leader in additive manufacturing (3D Printing) and advanced manufacturing for the Space and Aviation sectors and is continuing to expand its Oakville facility. In support of our growth we now have a full time, permanent vacancy for an Additive Manufacturing Technician
If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team, contact us today.
- Maintain and operate Additive Manufacturing equipment.
- Maintain and operate Additive manufacturing powder handling equipment.
- Adhere to the AS9100 standard and comply with internal quality standards.
- Work with machining team in supporting daily additive operations.
- Create 3D models and Engineering Drawings utilizing CAD software (SolidWorks)
- Assist additive and machining teams in developing manufacturing plans.
- Contribute to the maintenance of a safe and clean working environment.
- College certificate / diploma in Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering
- Working knowledge of basic measurement tools such as Vernier/Micrometer.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- General working knowledge of MS Office products.
- Team-playing attitude with strong communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability of being a continuous learner.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Lift 10 to 40 pounds on a frequent basis.
- Experience with AM machine set up, operation and maintenance are considered an asset.