Housekeeping Room Attendant Huishouding Housekeeping Housekeeping housekeeper Netherlands Noord-Holland Andaz; the Hindi meaning of "personal style". Local inspirations, simplified luxuries, uncompromised service and leadin...
About Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
The 122-room Andaz Amsterdam hotel is located in the historic centre of Amsterdam, on the site of the former Public Library on Amsterdam's Prinsengracht, "Prince Canal", and within close walking distance from Amsterdam's major attractions. The upscale boutique hotel is part of the rich cultural character of the lively Jordaan district, home to Amsterdam's main modern art galleries and fashion houses.
The hotel's superb location in central Amsterdam offers convenient accessibility to the city's prime retail, cultural and business districts and this makes Andaz Amsterdam the ideal base for both leisure and business travellers.
The design concept of Andaz Amsterdam and the stylish allure of the rooms reflect a modern view of Dutch history. The boutique hotel is developed according to the highest quality standards with a special focus on sustainability. Only on the outside is the original building recognisable, behind the façade lies a world-class hotel.
In line with other Andaz branded hotels, Andaz Amsterdam combines the best of lifestyle and boutique hotels with a contemporary and personal approach.
Modern Dutch Cuisine & Award-Winning Cocktails
Adding a playful touch to a special dining experience, in which every seasonal plate is a fresh and colourful work of art. The menu celebrates the team's favourite local ingredients, presenting modern Dutch cuisine with a creative edge. Enter the quirky Marcel Wanders-designed setting on Amsterdam's canals, and choose to sink into a cozy corner in the bar with a craft cocktail in hand, or get comfortable in the quirky interiors of the restaurant with its buzzing open kitchen.
Andaz; the Hindi meaning of "personal style". Local inspirations, simplified luxuries, uncompromised service and leading edge design.
Do you feel intrigued already?!
Because we are looking for a Housekeeping Room Attendant!
Who are you?
- A team player with a good portion of personality;
- Someone with a hands-on and pro-active mentality, who has an eye for detail;
- A problem-solver who likes to take on challenges;
- Cleaning, dusting, washing, scrubbing, sweeping, brushing: nothing is too crazy for you;
- The to-go-to person that assists in making the guests' stay a personalized and memorable one.
What WE offer:
- A starters position in housekeeping and perhaps the start of your beautiful hospitality career;
- A great place to work with a canal view;
- An entry into the World of Hyatt;
- International working experience;
- Good primary and secondary working conditions (read: good salary, loads of training opportunities, career planning, discounts all over the world and let's not forget about our social activities…!)
- You already have a some experience working in housekeeping;
- You have good language and communication skills in English;
- You love to be part of a big team;
- You love Amsterdam and what she has to offer.
Uncomplicated, sophisticated, young-at-heart, genuine, hospitable, vibrant...
Do these words describe you or even more, the way you love to work and the people you want to work with?
If the answer is YES, then please send us your CV and all the reasons why WE are what YOU are looking for