Nouvall Engineering Services is gespecialiseerd in projectondersteuning voor de (petro)chemische Industrie. Wij leveren hierin expertise op het gebied van Engineering, Project Management, Maintenance, Shutdowns, Construction en Safety.
For one of our clients in province Zeeland, we are looking for an Arrangement Engineer for a permanent position
asks & Responsibilities of the Arrangement Engineer
- Technical spaces such as the engine room, steering room and pump rooms.
- Alignment of propulsion components such as main engines, gearboxes, shafting arrangements, based upon ship specification, general arrangement plan, design drawings, supplier information, norms, rules, and standards considering the requirements of all stakeholders.
- Definition and maintenance of the arrangements in 3D CAD (NUPAS Cadmatic)
- Making of detail drawings of propeller shafts, bearings and other component including machining drawings.
- Providing advice and guidance in solving technical issues pertaining arrangements and propulsion layout/design.
- Involvement of all stakeholders in proposed solutions and alternatives in order to get consensus for the final solution.
- Following the applicable procedures, guidelines and standards
Profile of the Arrangement Engineer
Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering (or equivalency through experience).
A minimum of 2 years experience in similar function.
Experience in designing in CADMATIC (3D).
Experience in design of detail drawing in Microstation or AutoCAD (2D).
Familiar with standards, norms, Dutch and foreign guidelines.
Good communication skills in Dutch as well as in English.