Our client is a fast growing start-up in Amsterdam.
- Assignment and classification of accounting transactions;
- Ensure the execution of the daily transactions accordingly;
- Complete VAT and other filings;
- Review monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting;
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance;
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and investment accounts;
- Support the cash flow management and credit control activities;
- Prepare supporting information for the annual audit and liaise with the Board's Audit Committee and external auditors;
- Continuously define process updates to ensure the Finance team becomes more efficient and adds value to the entire organization.
- 2-4 years of practical experience;
- A higher education within finance (BSc or MSc);
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
- A proactive work attitude;
- A hands-on mind set.
- The possibility to work from home and abroad;
- Self development via training and coaching;
- Full flexibility in working hours;
- Excellent career growth opportunities;
- Great benefits, among others: a generous pension plan, sponsored health & wellness memberships and company sponsored social events.