Assistant Sales Team - Pharma
- Administrative support to the Manager & Sales team : e-mail and agenda handling, organization of travel, translations, presentations, announcements, meeting minutes, ad hoc requests.
- Administrative support to other team members within the business franchise if necessary.
- Business Franchise administration: keep the team planning up to date (meetings, …).
- Complete organization of team meetings and events.
- Update Intranet and Internet site whenever necessary.
- Order office supplies.
- Update distribution lists of the business franchise.
- Creation of P/Os for the business franchise + follow-up.
- Provide support and follow-up in the creation and production of documents and promotional material including contacts with suppliers, call for offers, regulatory approvals, NP4 compliance etc.
- Creative and logistics support for projects and events like congresses, symposium, patient oriented projects, launch events including regulatory approvals and compliance.
- Provide support in A&P budget follow-up to business franchise head and product managers.
- Actively participate in project work related to the franchise
- Min Bachelor degree.
- English, French and Dutch (written and spoken).
- Microsoft Office (good knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Previous experience as an assistant working for different people.
- Able to show initiative. Mature, flexible, and discrete.
- Team player, being able to work independently.
- Good organization & communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and able to cope with conflicting priorities
- International company.
- Attractive salary with meal vouchers and transport costs.
- Flexible working hours (80% is possible).
- Home working is possible
- start date eind of september