Big data solution architect
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Build a data platform solution for an information security organization that will be the central hub for ingestion, storage, analyses and consumption of security data. The solution will tightly integrate with a security data analytics solution (Splunk).
We expect a candidate to have the level of an AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional.
You are responsible for
Building out the existing AWS datalake solution to an operational platform
• Lead the overall architecture, solution design and data governance
• Support development the program vision and roadmap
• Identify requirements and customer needs
• Be the system architect in the development of the program backlog
• Be the product owner leading development of the product backlog
• Be a hands-on supporter of the engineering team in AWS architecture development
You are a part of
An engineering team in Group Security - Information Security that is dedicated to building this platform and delivering the integration with Splunk within the AWS cloud. The small team has deep knowledge of AWS and is responsible for engineering and managing the cloud environment that runs the security monitoring tooling.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in architecture and design of big data solutions
• Have been in a leading role realizing an end-to-end big data analytics solution
• Indepth AWS architecture and services knowledge, specifically in the data storage, processing and analytics domain
• Knowledge of Splunk, log management and security monitoring
• Knowledge of Devops CI/CD
• Knowledge of Network Infrastructure, IAM, Linux
• Fluency in written/spoken English
• Knowledge of S3, lambda, Glue, Kafka (AWS MSK), Kinesis,
KMS, IAM, CloudFormation, Redshift, Athena, DynamoDB.
• An analytical and solution-oriented mindset, with the ability to set goals and motivate a multi-functional team to achieve them
- Startdate: Asap
- Enddate: July 31 (may be extended)
- Hours per week: 32 hours per week
- Location: Eindhoven
- Note: Please apply with your updated resume and motivation in English (Word format)