Are you ready to grow as a systems engineer within the Molecular diagnostics (MDX) business of Siemens Healthineers?
• Supports development of IVD Molecular Diagnostics OEM instrument systems with integrated sample preparation and real-time PCR instrumentation.
• Contribute to development projects on the Hamilton Starlet where Hamilton Scripting Language will be required to know to use
• Contribute to development projects on the QuantStudio5s Dx real time PCR instrument.
• Contribute to Software projects as a Systems Engineering tester
• Participate in Design Control activities: IQ/OQ, Verification and Validations, testing and documentation.
• Work collaboratively in a cross-functional team of biochemists, and software developers.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Bachelors Degree in mechanical engineering/bio-engineering with 4-6 years industry experience.
• Experience scripting Hamilton Star or Starlet platforms using Vector 4.5
• Experience in authoring and editing supporting documentation for Verification and Validation activities: such as protocols and reports.
• Operational experience setting up computers with instruments and installing software
• Recent experience running the entire workflow of a molecular workflow: from nucleic acid extraction to PCR and analysis is highly desirable.
• Strong scientific, communication and organizational skills
• Must be comfortable with handling bio-hazardous materials.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Experience in a ISO 13485 environment.
• Working knowledge of IT systems and connectivity, including LIMs