- Starting from the existing business processes and systems, you identify and analyse business opportunities in the short and long run. Often this means that you will assist in the analysis, preparation and first phases of setting up the IT architecture of new and existing (financial) products.
- Based on the identified opportunities, you define the scope of the projects and process adaptations that are necessary to realise these opportunities.
- You transfer these needs to the Project manager and the IT team.
- You support building the roadmap of one of the most important businesses of our client.
- You help shaping the outsourcing partnership with our vendors and make sure we setup things first time right. You support with the testing and documentation of the developed solutions (e.g. test scenario writing, leading the execution of tests and reporting on test results).
- You have a master degree, preferably in an analytical field e.g. computer sciences, statistics - or equivalent by experience
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in an IT Infrastructure organisation e.g. as a functional analyst
- You have good knowledge of English and either French or Dutch (both orally and in writing)
- Affinity with insurance/finance and the accompanying processes is an important plus
- You are able to work in a structured and accurate manner and you have knowledge of tools to analyse and structure processes
- You are result-oriented
- You have good stakeholder management skills and you are a good communicator
- Permanent contract
- Interesting function in innovative environment
- Competitive salary and extralegal benefits
- Good work-life balance
- Close to Brussels train station