Burloak Technologies Inc. a division of Samuel Son & Co, is a global leader in additive manufacturing (3D printing) and CNC machining of components for the space, aerospace, energy and industrial sectors.
Due to our rapid expansion we are now hiring a full time CNC machinist (3 axis and 5 axis milling) to work in our new state of the art Oakville facility.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team, contact us today.
Here is some of what we have to offer:
- Excellent compensation
- Paid vacation
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Opportunity for fast advancement and career growth
Using the very latest CNC technologies, you will produce high precision components and tooling. You will work as part of a highly motivated team in an exciting environment that is truly changing the future of manufacturing.
- Set and operation of 3 and 5 axis CNC machines
- Read and understand drawings
- Apply understanding of GD&T to the parts you are producing
- Use of various measuring tolls to ensure quality
- Minimum 5 years experience in precision machining
- Experience with Fanuc controllers
- Possess a deep understanding of blue print reading, precision measurement and GD&T.
- CNC programming experience is an asset
- Skills and experience with CAD software considered an asset