Corporate Controller EMEA
Dawn Foods is an American family business and has been in existence for almost 100 years. Under the leadership of the Jones family, Dawn Foods has become the preferred international partner for bakers and culinary professionals around the world. They make more than 4000 products, employ almost 5000 people, do business in more than 105 countries and work in 57 locations worldwide. Their corporate culture is informal and based on quality, innovation and partnership. Dawn Foods offers a complete range of high-quality and reliable mixes, basic ingredients, icings, cake mirrors, fillings, frozen dough products and completely baked products for the food industry.
As a Corporate Controller you will be actively involved in our Europe, Africa & Middle East Region activities from a Finance & Business Control perspective. You will report directly to the current Corporate Controller EMEA and within a period of 9 till 18 months you will replace the current Corporate Controller EMEA. If you want to learn and are eager to develop yourself as a finance professional than this can be the job for you!
The ideal candidate has 6 years or more experience within Finance & Controlling within an international production environment. You must be flexible, assertive and open to agile learning. This job is for the finance professional who wants to learn within an international orientated organisation. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join the Dawn Foods finance team!
Main duties Corporate Controller EMEA
- Responsible the month end & year end closing process, including the local statutory reporting process;
- Linking pin for our local accounting team and responsible for the right data in our finance systems;
- Responsible for budget and rolling forecast process;
- Preparing the periodic business review;
- Part of driving continuous improvement of the quality of management information - BPC & BW reporting;
- Involvement in Internal Control Framework activities and M&A processes.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business or another related field;
- 6 to 10 years working experience in Finance;
- Experienced in business partnering and stakeholder management;
- Skilled experience with SAP, SAP BPC and SAP Business Intelligence is an advantage;
- Professional communication skills in English (writing and verbal);
- Experience or affinity with complex reporting issues and budget processes.
- Salary: € 70.000 – € 90.000
- 10% bonus
- 25 holidays’
- Phone / Laptop