For one of our relations in Maastricht-Airport, we're looking for a credit collector.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, The Credit Management Associate will be charged with the following tasks:
- Collect cash in compliance with our internal processes
- Manage customer's inquiries promptly and accurately by understanding customer market and needs.
- Manage customer's receivable issues, disputes and/or claims with customer service and commercial colleagues by collecting, analyzing and reviewing client data.
- Resolve payment differences/disputes
- Analyze and follow customer's solvency to prevent payments delays or non-payments.
- Set and monitor credit limits with support of Headquarters.
- Reconcile customer invoices and payments in the accounting system
- Inform and liaise with sales/customer service
- Produce to the Credit Manager the bi- monthly reports - Maintain various control files/reports
Salary and Benefits
We offer you a challenging job in an international and dynamic environment. The company offers you a direct contract at the company, for 40 hours a week.
Skills and education
- Preferred but not mandatory: SAP- DATEV
- Knowledge of accounting tools: OFFICE
- Experience of 2 years as a Credit Manager Associate
- Understanding of bookkeeping and accounting
- Fluent in German, English, Polish & other languages as Dutch/French/Italian or Spanish are considered as valuable asset
- Communicative, result-driven and enthusiastic
- Confident, assertive, self-disciplined and self-motivating attitude