Dining Room Attendant
The Dining Room Attendant is responsible for serving residents in the dining room, taking food orders and serving meals. He/she provides residents with exemplary customer service.
- Welcomes residents, presents menu choices and responds to food-related questions;
- Takes food orders and transmits them to kitchen staff;
- Serves food and drinks ordered at the tables;
- Clears and clean the tables;
- Sets the tables, brings clean dishes, utensils and other objects to service areas;
- Ensures dining room cleanliness by performing necessary cleaning;
- Respects the dress code and hygiene standards.
- Strong communication skills: personable, establishes and maintains good interpersonal relationships, listens, is flexible;
- Adapts easily;
- Has a team spirit; respectful
- Focussed on customer service;
- Punctual, reliable
- Sense of responsibility, autonomous, manages priorities.
- High school diploma;
- One to 2 years of experience working in hospitality, catering, sales or customer service;
- Good command of spoken French and English;
We thank all candidates who will apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.