Do you want to develop a real career in Electrical Engineering - working for a company that can give you a position of responsibility, where your skills are valued? A job with a solidfuture, where hard work and expertise are properly rewarded?
HetUitzendBureau.nl Uden is currently looking for an Electrical Technician for the Sassenheim region. The successful applicant will support the local Electrical Engineer(s) in all aspects of electrical engineering and, in their role as "Technical Supervisor"
will be responsible for ensuring that all the work completed on High and Low Voltage equipment complies with the NEN(EN) 50110 standard. The person occupying this position will also deal with first-line failures and maintenance problems, often in
response to contractors working on equipment that has been installed.
- Support in the preparation of technical specifications, completing engineering works and implementing said works for "ad-hoc services" (jobs up to €50,000)
- Follow-up and supervision of tasks related to these "ad-hoc services", generate Requests for Quotations (RFQ) and Requests for Works (RFW)
- Supervision of preventive, corrective and predictive maintenance works on all electrical installations, such as:
- Normal Power, Emergency Power and Uninterruptable Power production and distribution grids
- Earth and Lightning Protection Systems
- Fire detection and Evacuation Systems
- Lighting Controls, Public Address Systems, Energy & Power Management Systems, SDAS
- Access Control Systems
- Universal Cabling Systems
- Participate in meetings by providing the relevant technical input
- Offer on-call availability outside working hours in case of technical problems, operational requirements or technical emergencies on site
Salary and Benefits
The company consists of 8 buildings, including R&D, Assembly, Laboratory and a really cool canteen which has a choice of hot food at 'next to nothing' prices.
- 32 hour working week (0.8 FTE) (one free day per week chosen yourself)
- Salary range between € 40,000 & € 50,000 gross per year (including holiday pay, retirement contributions, commuting expenses,)
- Fixed contract without a probationary period
- Free access to company facilities such as gym, tennis, swimming pool, sauna, etc.
- Genuinely positive working environment with 2000 employees invested in maintaining a 'happy place to work' atmosphere
- 22.4 holiday days (0.8 FTE) + approx. 12 days per year, when the facility is closed
- Candidates should take into account that we have a long recruitment process, which can easily take up 2 to 3 months.
Please send your CV (in English) as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
MBO level (or equivalent in other education systems) for Electrical and/or Electronics techniques
- Proven knowledge of NEN-EN-50110, NEN-1010, NEN3140, NEN3840
- At least 5 year experience in the organization and supervision of work on Low Voltage installations (400V/230V)
- At least 5 year experience in the organization and supervision of work on the High Voltage installations (10kV)
- Competence in the use of Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Excel, Access and Project)
- Experience in using Archibus FM (CIFM)
- A valid certificate which conforms to the "Veiligheid Hoog- en Laagspanningsinstallaties - niveau IV/WV" is a real advantage, as is readiness to get this certification
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a must and, for reasons of safety, the applicant must have EU citizenship and be eligible for work in the EU