Experienced Engineer with knowledge of diagrams / P & ID's in the field of shipbuilding? For several projects Chain Technical Professionals is looking for you.
As our specialist, you will become responsible for the engineering of a variety of piping systems on board of ships or offshore assets.
Your main tasks will be:
- Creating the basic engineering for fuel, black & grey water, ballast systems, etc
- Preparing the calculations needed
- Determine the specifications according to class
- Support and guide classification
- Check and coordinate the basic engineering phase
In order to success in this position you possess:
- Higher vocational education (HBO) or secondary vocational education (MBO) in mechanical engineering
- Up-to-date knowledge and work experience in the field of shipbuilding
- Experience in the use of Cadmatic, AutoCAD or Microstation.
- Sound knowledge of regulations and dealing with classification societies
- Excellent communication skills
Salary and Benefits
- Excellent salary package
- Flexible secondary conditions based on your personal preferences
- Personal budget for education
- Tailormade personal coaching via Chain Talent Management