At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
As a global, employee-owned organization with over 50 years of experience, Golder is driven by our purpose to deliver solutions to solve our customers' toughest challenges. From more than 165 offices worldwide, our over 6,500 employees deliver solutions that help our clients achieve their sustainable development goals by providing a wide range of independent consulting, management, design and construction services across a range of market sectors.
Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, collaborative environment?
Golder has a new opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join our team in London providing professional administrative support.
As an experienced Executive Assistant, you will use your excellent communication skills to competently and confidentially interact with key business partners including senior personnel throughout the global organization, using your influencing skills where required. You must be flexible and exceedingly well organized with attention to detail.
Responsibilities Include, but not limited to:
- Providing administrative support
- Arrange both international and domestic travel to include flights, hotels, and transportation
- Internal/External Meeting Support to include meeting room reservations, calendar invites, hotel rooms, meeting room needs (food, beverage, and technology support), drafting agenda, minutes, and tracking/follow-up of action items
- Conduct research, compile data and prepare internal communications, reports, memos, correspondence, PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, charts/flowcharts, etc.
- Assist as needed to support the timely implementation of internal projects and initiatives
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Prepare timesheets
- Review expense reports
- Participate and support a team environment, provide support as needed to other team members
- Perform general office duties
- All other duties as assigned
Skills, Qualifications, and Experience:
- Highly proficient in MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Skype), Adobe Acrobat and Office 365 apps and tools
- Communicating effectively with various levels of the organization including senior leadership
- Detailed orientated
- Strong Organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Team player
- Self-motivated able to work alone on own initiative
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Driving Licence preferable
- Willingness and ability to travel occasionally to other UK & Ireland Offices.
Your benefits at Golder will include:
- Competitive flexible benefits and remuneration packages.
- Private health care.
- Option to purchase shares within an employee owned structure.
- On the job training, mentoring and coaching.
Golder is an Equal Opportunity Employer