- Planning, organizing and monitoring work
- Manage, plan and organize the agenda.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements, setting up conference calls, internal meetings and meetings with clients
- Follow up on timesheet/expenses and invoices
- Taking care of correspondence and document production : mails, telephones, presentations, letters,
- Take notes and prepare information from dictation.
- Handle incoming calls independently and pro-actively whenever possible, and dispatch calls to the appropriate person
- All our Executive Assistants are assigned to 2 or 3 members of our management team. To ensure that support can be maintained at all times, we have developed a back-up system where you may be asked to help out another assistant temporarily during their absence.
- Creating, developing and maintaining effective working relationships with colleagues and external contacts. It is also essential that you will keep on developing yourself to enhance your performance and help colleagues to enhance theirs.
- Reporting to management members you are assigned to and HR Coordinator
- Excellent command of Dutch, French and English
- Proficiency in computer software packages (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Lotus Notes and Calendar)
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar function
- Strong organizational abilities
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Professional communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Flexibility and willingness to work overtime when needed
- Proper handling of confidential information
- We offer you an exciting, busy work place, an open plan office, friendly and highly competent colleagues, and interesting, high-profile international clients.
- You will have plenty of internal and external contacts.
- We will provide you with plentiful, up-to-date office technology and access to administrative support such as reception, visual aids, report production, travel and catering.
- On our Executive Assistant team, you will get the opportunity to develop and perfect superior secretarial skills, leading to marketability and employability in all business fields.
- Work hours amount up to 40h per week (12 days recuperated). The job occasionally demands overtime and requires some flexibility.
- Remuneration is to be negotiated in accordance with experience.
- Extra benefits include an insurance package, a bonus (14th month), a pension funds, overtime recuperation, a parking and a restaurant.