As a Facility Coordinator, your main aim will be to participate to the operational management of the soft facilities (catering, cleaning, service desk,...) from A-Z:
- You will deliver an excellent end-to-end service to the internal customers (employees-consultants)
- You are responsible for a correct operational follow-up of the "Soft Services" suppliers (market knowledge, follow-up of contracts, quality, briefings, meetings) in the field of catering, cleaning, reception, waste, office supplies,....
- You are responsible for "small contracts" (coffee machines, beverage fountains, plants, etc.).
- You will build and maintain relationships with suppliers by acting as a contact person in operational matters.
- You will be developing Facilities projects within a predefined project structure (market study, benchmarking, analysis of the company's needs, project proposal, internal/external briefings, follow-up, aftercare of the projects ...).
- You will coordinate facility purchases (carrying out market research to obtain the best price/quality).
- You will analyse the current working method and form proposals for the optimization of the operation and service of the tasks and responsibilities in the scope.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Office Management/Facility Management/Administration or equivalent experience.
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English since you will support clients from all nationalities.
- A first experience in a similar role is an asset.
- You are customer focused, service minded and on top of that a true problem solver.
- You possess great communication skills and will converse in a diplomatic but assertive/persuasive manner.
- You have a professional approach and are oriented to quality improvement.
- Finally, you are a veritable team player.
- An attractive remuneration package
- A temp to perm or permanent contract
- An international and dynamic work environment
- Offices accessible by public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Possibilities of following training programs