F&B Manager M/V/X Bar Restaurant Roomservice Bar bar manager Restaurant F&B medewerker Restaurant restaurant manager Netherlands Zuid-Holland Lifestyle boutique hotel The Collector is a basecamp for travelers. For curious minds, and explorers who use...
Room for character.
Lifestyle boutique hotel The Collector is a basecamp for travelers. For curious minds, and explorers who use their senses to gather experiences and share their stories. Whether they are objects, stories or experiences: we all collect. And we want to share our collection. Take a look at the wonderful architecture mix of our courtyard with monumental facades, the eclectic design of our rooms, our collection of high and low-brow art, our specialty coffee, snacks & lunch dishes - together they form a fascinating collection that represents who we are. The Collector therefore offers more than just comfort, style and hospitality - it is a place that invites and encourages you to share.
In November 2019, The Collector will open its doors at the Haagsche Bluf in The Hague. Therefore, we are looking for a F&B Manager with strong leadership skills and a clear vision. A true motivator who always strives to nurture individual's talents.
- Hospitality is part of who you are: you are willing to go above and beyond for the ultimate guest experience
- You are passionate about all aspects of the Food & Beverages department
- You are responsible for staff planning, providing structure and keeping an overview at all times
- You actively assist and participate on the guests' needs
- You are striving for a constant and high-level service and quality
- You motivate and stimulate the individual development of all F&B team members to ensure that everybody reaches their full potential
- You seek a challenge in optimizing revenue as you are always eager and aiming for more
- You monitor expenses to ensure they conform to budget limitations
Who we are looking for add to our collection
- A colourful personality who aims to establish genuine connections, whether it is with guests or colleagues
- You are a proactive, enthusiastic, open-minded, a multi-tasker and solution-orientated
- You have a flexible attitude towards working during weekends
Your papers tell the rest
- You have a minimum of 3-years' experience within the hospitality industry, of which at least 1-year experience in a supervising role
- You have a SVH certificate and knowledge of all the latest HACCP and safety procedures
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Any other languages that you might have stumbled upon along the way are much appreciated
- Your basecamp is within The Hague region
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to contribute to a new hotel concept and to be part of a very exciting opening!
- 25 vacation days annually and a pension plan
- Attractive secondary employment conditions
- An inspiring and motivating working environment
- The opportunity to grow within a dynamic and young company
- Annual team outings and frequent team get togethers, ranging from casual drinks to truly epic parties
How to get in?
Send your resume and motivation to our HR manager Gitteke Pieké, email@example.com and let us in on something that you've been collecting.
The Collector is a new hotel brand in the portfolio of SLOK Hospitality Group, collectors of innovative hotels. You might know us from Mr. Jordaan, Hotel Luxer and Linden Hotel.