Field Sales Representative Chains & Key Accounts
As a Field Sales Representative Chains & Key Accounts you will be responsible for managing and generating business opportunities at our Chain and Key account partners and adding to the overall success of the company. Your focus will be to build and maintain quality relationships with new and existing Chain & Key accounts, be the face of Thuisbezorgd.nl in Twente and off course achieve targets and kpi's.
Takeaway.com wants to make lives easier by providing the best food-ordering platform for all delivery needs – whether you are at home and craving your favorite pizza from an Italian restaurant or at work without the time to go out and grab a bite to eat. Online food ordering is a fast-paced and highly competitive environment, and our current success is proof that we have made the right decisions in the past – and, most importantly, that we bring the right people on board! Under Takeaway.com's orange roof, we mix together 11 food-ordering websites, 6 offices and with 25 different nationalities facing common challenges and working towards common goals. Nonetheless, having our Takeaway.com house in order is not enough: we want to keep building to make it bigger, better, stronger and more beautiful! And this is where you come in: that extra ingredient that makes our multicultural meal the talk of taste buds around town. Are you ambitious, hands-on, team-oriented, and a lover of food and fun? Then our front door is wide open to welcome you. And we promise you this: you will not only help others enjoy food at home, you yourself will feel at home! If you are ready to join us under our Takeaway.com roof, please have a look at our current vacancies below to find the tastiest position for you!
- You represent Takeaway.com and are responsible for your own key account portfolio
- Relationship management with key accounts in the Netherlands
- Building up a long-term partnerships and being the expert who knows the partner at different levels
- Monitoring and analyzing performance of partner specific KPIs, preparing and presenting partner performance review meetings with the stakeholders
- Paying attention to the business targets of partners and link these to the service Takeaway.com offers
- Increase revenue from existing accounts by consulting on best practice and developing partner strategies
- Responsible for achieving the aimed targets and KPI's
- Working and communicating closely with your tandem partner as well with your Head of Sales who are located at the Enschede office
- You are aware of the market developments in the food delivery industry and you map these developments
- 2 to 5 years of experience in field sales or experience in a comparable position;
- Knowledge of and affinity with the meal delivery and hospitality market
- An optimistic, flexible and self-motivated person who is result-oriented, structured and takes responsibility for your work;
- Work independently, assertive and be able to use your own initiative
- Strong skills in stakeholder management
- Is able to switch well between strategic and operational partnership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English
- Willing to travel 50% of the time to the key accounts and office in Enschede
- Knowledge of Google Drive, Ms Office en CRM
- And off course, someone who enjoys achieving results and likes to celebrate this!
Salary and Benefits
- A competitive salary (with a commission scheme);
- Great employee benefits like company car, phone, laptop;
- Work in a fast-growing eCommerce company;
- Awesome team events such as annual ski-trips and beach parties;
- Being part of a experienced, high motivated and energetic team;
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional;
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated.