Financial Systems Analyst
Samuel, Son & Co. is growing! If you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with a family run, industry leading organization, bring your experience and motivated attitude to Samuel, Son & Co.
Due to our continued success, we are seeking a Financial System Analyst to join one of our teams in Mississauga, ON.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team, contact us today.
Here are some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation and an annual bonus
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Pension plan with company match
- Opportunity for career growth and stability
Reporting to the Manager, Financial Systems in the Corporate Finance group, the Financial Systems Analyst will be heavily involved in the ongoing development and maintenance of the Company’s corporate financial reporting systems and processes.
- Optimization of Hyperion HFM consolidation data structures and reporting hierarchies including management of financial calculation scripts and business rules
- Design & configuration of interfaces to ensure the complete and accurate exchange of data from the company’s various accounting systems to the corporate reporting systems
- Design & update consolidated financial reports
- Development and maintenance of systems documentation
- Provide training and support to the reporting divisions on the use of corporate systems
- Assistance with the organization and management of team projects as required
Experience working with Hyperion HFM required.
Strong data analytical skills with attention to detail.
Minimum 3 years experience working with current accounting systems, financial software, and best financial practices for a large organization.
Experience with Hyperion Planning and Cognos would be an asset.
Financial background and understanding of financial statements would be an asset.
Ability to execute in a high demand environment while balancing multiple priorities.
Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written, and build relationships with all levels within an organization.
Bachelors degree in Finance or related discipline is an asset.
CPA designation is an asset.