Logistics done differently.
Join XPO Logistics, a company named among the most admired in the world by Fortune and one of America's best employers by Forbes. At XPO, you won't just be driving equipment and moving material, you'll be building a bright future. As the Forklift Operator, you'll have an important role on our team, helping us provide sophisticated supply chain solutions for our customers. Become a part of our rapidly growing, dynamic team and we'll help you develop to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Operate powered industrial lift trucks and order pickers to push, pull, lift, stack or move product, equipment and materials
- Use a handheld scanner with a high degree of accuracy
- Load and unload trailers as needed
- Adhere to the 7S program and maintain a clean environment at all times
- Display a commitment to process excellence
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Supply Chain quality policy
- Perform inbound receiving processes
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- To be trained and certified in the safe operation of powered industrial lift trucks
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including overtime when needed
It'd be great if you also have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of warehouse experience
- A positive attitude and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
This job requires the ability to:
- Lift 50 lbs. frequently and greater than 75 lbs. occasionally
- Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
- Bend, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull
- Stand, sit or walk for long periods of time
- Handle or manage tools or equipment
- Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status, disability or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Accommodation email must include:
• Your name
• Job title with location (city/province) and requisition ID
• A clear description of the disability accommodation that you are seeking