2nd Shift: 3:00pm to 11:30pm Monday-Friday
Pre Iedntified do not recruit
Maintains cleanliness in accordance with plant guidelines and specifications. Safely operate a powered forklift per safety regulations. Performs manual labor along/at the end of a production line and loads/unloads trailers. Adheres to all plant GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices), established SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures), and all Food Safety policies.
Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment with varying temperatures. Work may involve frequent lifting of materials and product up to 50 pounds. Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protection, steel toe shoes/boots, and safety gloves. Work will involve excessive climbing of stairs/ladders, bending, pushing/pulling, crawling on hands and knees, working in tight/confined spaces and at heights that could exceed 100 ft. All employees must wear GMP compliant clothing. Jewelry and nail polish are prohibited.
Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing the plant to establish a clean environment for producing and packaging of quality and food safe products.
Will be responsible for:
• Using forklift and/or pallet jack to move product or raw material to/from storage and production equipment
• May rotate through roles as wrapper operator, dock support, ingredient support, and line support
• Operate industrial vehicles and equipment
• Conducts regular inspections of forklifts and changes and maintains the battery in the fork lift truck
• Transport raw materials, full goods and/or finished goods to designated area
• Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
• Move product and/or materials manually as required
• Complete safety, quality, inventory, production records and reports timely and accurately
• Conducts pallet inspections
• Keeps assigned machines and area clean and safe
• Sanitation and cleaning duties as assigned
• May perform other related duties as necessary to meet the ongoing business needs of the organization