French Trader Spirits & Wines (African market)
This international company consists of several all-around import and export divisions. The role is for the head quarter based in Amsterdam. The company culture is characterized as dynamic, multilingual, open and professional. Within this company there are many opportunities for growth and development.
Do you have sales experience within the African Market and a business network within spirits and wines? For an international import- and export company based in Amsterdam, we are looking for a French-speaking Trader Spirits & Wines. The company operates globally and exists of several divisions. The ideal trader is fluent in English and French.
As a Trader Spirits & Wines you are responsible for:
- building up and mainting relationships with existing clients and suppliers;
- identifying new business opportunities;
- increasing turnover through acquisition of new suppliers and customers;
- visiting relations within the designated areas;
- evaluate the requests of several suppliers and negotiating sales and purchasing.
The company where you will be working is dynamic, international and vibrant. As a trader you have a focus on managing the account information of several clients and suppliers. Furthermore, you are responsible for the purchase and sales orders in collaboration with the colleagues from Trade support.
This role as a trader is a very challenging, demanding and rewarding job!
For this position you need to meet the following requirements:
- At least a Bachelor degree (Commercial | Sales);
- +2 years experience in active sales or trade role;
- Passionate about wine & spirits;
- Fluent in English and French;
- Willing to travel (30-40%), when possible;
- Permit to work in the Netherlands;
- Fultime available;
- In possession of a “B” category driver’s license.
We offer this trader an exciting, challenging job in a young, ambitious and international environment. This International company is located in Amsterdam-North and easily accessible by public transport.
The position consists of a training period; afterward you will be responsible for a group of accounts (your own) and will develop further contacts. The company has an open organizational structure and taking initiative is highly appreciated. The salary depends on your experience and level of education. It is a fulltime job.
The targets earning can go through the roof!