Front End Developer - Angular, Ionic, Firebase
You will develop the front end with which users can access and understand the data gathered, like smart and easy to use dashboards. Simple as that. But it takes a smart, experienced developer to understand that sometimes the simplest looking solutions require the most intricate developing....
This is a highly autonomous role which requires some entrepreneurial spirit, sense of responsibility, ability to work independently and most of all, a good understanding of user experience.
- At least 4-5 years front end development experience
- EU/EFTA country nationality. We can not consider candidates from outside the EU/EFTA region. If you need a work permit, it's unfortunately not useful to apply.
- Front-end java scripting, Angular JS (2+) being a must-have, anything else is a nice bonus, like: Node, Docker, Kubernetes, Java
- Experience with Ionic is considered a strong +
- Experience with Firebase (backend) is considered a strong +
- Experience with SOAP en REST and Design Patterns (security & scalability of web apps)
- Scrum / Agile
- You are a team player, communicative and pro-active, curious and entrepreneurial.
- Fluency in English
Note: you should not need a work permit, only EU/EEA citizens can be considered for this role. Thanks for understanding.
Permanent role offering competitive benefits at a international scale-up company in Amsterdam.
The company is a young, vibrant start-up with office in Amsterdam, however as long as you live in the Netherlands you can (partly) work remote. They develop smart on- and offline solutions for gathering real time feedback data from customers of their clients. Customer engagement and employee experience are at the core of their business and made very clear and simple through their innovative approach.