Front Office Team Leader (per direct) Receptie Guest Relations Telefonisten Reception supervisor front office Netherlands Noord-Holland Front Office Team Leader We are looking for an enthusiastic, artsy and spontaneous Fron...
art'otels are a contemporary collection of hotels that fuse exceptional architectural style with art-inspired interiors, located in cosmopolitan centres across europe. at the brand's core is the art itself. each hotel displays a collection of original works designed or acquired specifically for each art'otel, rendering each a unique art gallery in its own right. art'otel has created a niche for itself in the hotel world, differentiating it from traditional hotels.
PPHE Hotel Group Limited owns, leases, develops, operates and franchises full service upscale and lifestyle hotels in major gateway cities and regional centres, predominantly in europe. the majority of the group's hotels operate under two distinct brands, Park Plaza Hotels & Resorts and art'otel. the group has an exclusive licence from Carlson, a global privately held hospitality and travel company, to develop and operate Park Plaza Hotels & Resorts in europe, the middle east and africa. the art'otel® brand is fully owned by PPHE Hotel Group and it has a minority ownership interest in the Arenaturist group, one of Croatia's leading hospitality companies. through its strategic partnership with Carlson, PPHE Hotel Group has access to their powerful reservation and distribution system, loyalty programmes such as Club CarlsonSM for guests and Look To BookSM for travel agents, 23 airline partnerships and cross-selling opportunities. the portfolio of owned, leased, managed and franchised hotels comprises 38 hotels offering a total of 8,376 rooms. the development pipeline includes three new hotels and two mixed-use developments, which together are expected to add approximately a further 900 rooms to the portfolio by the end of 2014. PPHE Hotel Group's shares are admitted to trading on the main list of the LSE (standard listing).
Join our recruitment fair on Thursday 11th of April!
Front Office Team Leader
We are looking for an enthusiastic, artsy and spontaneous Front Office Team Leader
to join our quirky Front Office Team in a unique concept in one of Amsterdam's most coolest hotels and prominent locations: art'otel amsterdam
What you'll do:
- Assisting the Front Office Manager and Assistant Front Office Manager in analyzing the departmental performance;
- Responsible for the training and development of Front Office team members, including on the job coaching, organising trainings, creating training programmes and providing feedback;
- Taking care of an informal, creative and neat check-in/check-out procedure with the Front Office team, via interactive approach of guests;
- Monitoring customer accounts and verifying the accuracy of registration information;
- Arranging fulfilment of customer services by working with the Concierge team, Housekeeping and Reservations;
- Overseeing that the guest service is according to the art'otel context by creating an environment where everyone in the team is focused on ‘connecting' with our guests.
What you can expect from us:
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and perks!
Starting salary depends on age and experience. Based on a 38 hour working week you'll get:
- From the age of 21 and above you can earn from € 2.105,91 up to € 2.590,02 gross per month.
- Under the age of 21, a different starting salary will be applicable.
Other benefits include:
- Flexibility in your hours of work
- Meals on duty
- Company benefits, such as quarterly allowance, online employee discount shop
- Travel allowance
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Company discount via the collective health insurance
- An “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel so you'll get to experience what it feels like to be a guest in our hotels.
- 50% employee discount on PPHE bars & restaurants, when off duty
- Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group hotels worldwide!
Who we're looking for:
- Energy, enthusiasm, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit;
- A grasp of business and public relations;
- A background with front office, night or duty functions;
- Experience in a Front Office Supervisor/Team Leader position;
- A passion for art, culture and lifestyle;
- Knowledge of Property Management Systems (preferably Opera).
Energy, enthusiasm and creativityart'otel amsterdam is standing as the flagship of the revitalised art'otel brand, and will set the standards for all art'otels around the world. art'otel amsterdam is a sophisticated part of Amsterdam's lifestyle scene and offers something without parallel anywhere in the world.
art'otel. Live it. Love it.
Meer informatie over de functiebeschrijving, zie hierboven.