FT - Registered Nurse - Maternal Child
Posting #: 2020-865275
Position: Registered Nurse
Department: Maternal Child - Ante/Postpartum
Hours: Various rotating 12 hour shifts (hours subject to change based on operational needs)
This is what you'll be doing:
To provide quality patient care to antepartum & postpartum women, newborns, and their families.
This is what you'll need to do it:
Halton Healthcare endeavors to hire individuals who are competent in their chosen profession and who exemplify our mission, vision and values of accountability, respect and compassion which guide our individual behaviours and attitudes.
- Current Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Current BCLS certification required at time of hire.
- Breastfeeding certificate required.
- Perinatal Nursing Certificate preferred.
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation Provider certification required.
- Venipuncture and I.V. therapy skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with families.
- Demonstrated ability to support the breastfeeding woman.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Must be willing to cross-train to other areas within the Maternal Child Program.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position.
- Satisfactory employment and attendance recordrequired.
Salary:$33.56 to $48.05 per hour
Date Posted: October 15, 2020
Application Deadline for Employees: October 22, 2020
If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by a job well done, and as committed to excellence, quality and patient satisfaction as we are, we'd like to hear from you. Please submit your application via our website at www.haltonhealthcare.com directly to this posting and include a current copy of your resume.
We thank all those who apply but only those individuals selected for further consideration will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Halton Healthcare will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your accommodation needs to ensure your equal participation.
All personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Halton Healthcare is a smoke free facility in and around all three sites. Smoking is not permitted on hospital properties. We thank everyone who works at or visits our hospitals for respecting this healthy initiative. We are also a scent-free environment for all employees and visitors to accommodate individuals’ health concerns arising from exposure to scented products, We ask for everyone's cooperation in our efforts to accommodate health concerns.