Full stack / Java Developer
Job Title: Full stack / Java Developer
Location: Plano, TX/ Plano, TX & Dallas TX
Duration: 6-12 Months(Contract To Perm)
Mode of interview : Online Technical Assessment Interview Mocha or Hacker Rank Coding
• We are looking for full stack java developers experienced with Spring, Spring Boot, React, Cloud Foundry, DevOps/CI/CD and Test Automation (Cucumber/Selenium) to work in our Agile environment here at Commercial Card.
• We provide unique Commercial Credit Card Payment products and capabilities.
• This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• 6+ years of continuous Java development experience on large/medium sized projects.
• Ability for the full delivery (designing, developing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting) of applications to satisfy business requirements
• Proficient in full stack developer having experience creating REST based services on Java/Spring/Spring Boot, UI development using React (must) and Angular
• Experience with Cloud deployments using Containers is a strong plus.
• Application Design and Design Patterns are important, including micro service and cloud design patterns
• Strong familiarity with design patterns, micro services
• Hands on Experience in Restful Architecture , development and API development
• Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Version Control tools (BitBucket, Git)
• Experience with MAVEN, JIRA, GIT and CI Tools and Messaging
• Experience working in an Agile Development environment and is able to contribute/facilitate in all Agile ceremonies.
• Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
• Experience in databases with Relational Databases including DML, DDL, and PL/SQL preferred
• Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or a related field
• Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals