As General Ledger Accountant you are responsible for the control and input of transactions into the accounting ledgers of several legal entities:
- Keep the statutory books for the dedicated legal entities
- Reconcile accounts with internal accounting details provided by the ERP system and prepare overviews
- Check that all documents are correctly posted following BE GAAP
- Check that the accounting and internal procedures are followed and the analytical coding is correct
- Prepare the accounting entries for the monthly and yearly closing, including the necessary documentation such as enclosures to tax returns and annual accounts
- Produce the open balances report for intercompany matching
- Support external statutory and fiscal audits
- You hold a Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- You have at least 2 years of experience working in accounting
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch OR French and English, good communication skills are important since you will be in contact with our SSC abroad
- You are skilled in working with financial software and Excel
- You are eager to learn and have a strong interest in finance and tax topics
- You have a professional approach and are analytical and accurate
- A temp to perm contract.
- You will work in an international organization, whose core business is permanent innovation and digitalization, therefore the communication lines are short so we remain agile.
- Flexible working arrangements with an interesting salary package.