For a nice, big hotel in Amsterdam we are looking for experienced Houskeeping / Room Attendants. Are you service orientated, hardworking and do you love to work in the exciting hospitality branch, then we are looking for you!
Any experience in housekeeping or cleaning services is preferred, but not necessary, we will teach you the job.
You are responsible for a spotless, clean and tidy surrounding for an excellent guest experience within the hotels. This could include general cleaning as well as cleaning hotel rooms and public areas within the hotels.
Your duties are: making up the beds, changing sheets and bed covers, cleaning and dusting the room and furniture, vacuuming the carpet and replenishing service items such as amenities and bath supplies.
- You speak English or Dutch
- You are available for minimum 24 hours
- You are proactive and know how to work with a ‘hands on’ mentality
- You can work under time pressure
- Your availability is flexible, between 20 and 40 hours a week (in weekends as well)
- Work experience in hotels is preferred, however not nescessary
Salary based on CAO (collective agreement). It will be €10,29 when you start and when you finish the training it will be 10,60 gross per hour,
Possibility for permanent job when functioning well.
Travel costs are not compensated