HR Specialist I / Must speak French - Canadian and English
6 Month Assignment Initially
French Canadian language proficiency required
**Must speak French-Canadian and English** (French acceptable, plus Spanish would be awesome to support PR and South American locations)
**MAX BILL RATE IS $34**
**6 month contract with a possible conversion
HR Connect Consultant I
The HRConnect Consultant I is responsible for routine customer service inquires related to the service catalog (e.g., HR, Payroll, Benefits, etc.) and provides Employee Self-Service and Manager Self-Service support. This role opens tickets / cases and answers HR customer questions through the assistance of standard screens, scripts, and developed procedures for inquiry resolution.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Answers general questions and redirects misplaced calls
• Leverages procedures, policy manuals, knowledge databases, other reference materials, etc. to answer employee and manager inquiries and resolving employee and manager HR transactions
• Guides HR Employee Self-Service and Manager Self-Service transactions
• Executes select HR related transactions (e.g., data changes) or appropriately escalates issues as needed
• Work with Payroll to update various transactions, including as retro-payments, tax elections, and direct deposit information
• Inputs data into Workday to transact on customer requests
• Escalates Employee and Manager inquiries to Tier II Functional Specialists when specific, in-depth functional knowledge is required
• Documents all employee inquiries, issues, and transactions in case management tools as required
• Participates in continuous improvement workshops and projects as requested
*Primarily focused on support employees in Canada Office
• Participates in ad hoc projects as required
We are adding several new positions to this growing team. These roles will be supporting the Americas and Latin America locations. In addition to English, we are seeking candidates with Bi-lingual communication skills in Spanish, French Canadian or Portuguese
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
• Specific language skills requirement depending on the center location
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
• Familiar with HR service and processes as well as HRIS tools and systems
• Able to navigate computerized data entry systems and other relevant applications
• Able to follow standard procedures and processes
• Able to escalate issues timely to the right group
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
• Are you open to look at candidates willing to relocate?
• Years of experience/education and/or certifcations required: ? 0-2 yrs in a customer service, service center or HR; recently graduated from college preferred.
• What are the top 3-5 skills requirements should this person have?
a. Required Skill 1: Strong ability to learn, preferably a new college graduate
b. Required Skill 2: Connect the dots; ability to navigate complex processes and make connections
c. Required Skill 3: Technology savvy; ability to navigate windows environments
d. Required Skill 4: Friendly and empathic; put themselves in someone else "shoes"
e. Required Skill 5: Exposure or classes in HR and/or payroll would be a plus
• What type of environment is this person working in? This is a service center environment serving employees with level 1 HR and payroll inquiries. This is a new team formed so learning, writing documentation, practicing and system testing.
No prior HR Experience needed. Can train a solid, proactive, energetic and positive individual in the duties needed.
Will be provided two weeks training in Workday, followed by general training in other systems.
Proactive, sharp individuals who will work to resolve issues the first time through, escalating only as needed.
This is a newer department only about two years old and is now the largest service center.
Within the department SME's are identified specific to Payroll, Benefits, etc.
Great entry level position for an individual to get great experience that can take them to multiple directions.
This team is a positive group and has great team dynamics.
Service is provided via phone calls, chats and emails. They try to switch out the day to day activities to avoid 100% "Call Center" environment and to make it active and fun for the group.
Interview process will start with 30 minutes with the manager, another 30 minutes for language assessment and a final 30 minutes with someone from the Canadian office.
• Work Schedule (Define days,# of hours)/ Is Overtime offered or required:The Service Center is open from 7 AM – 6 PM, M-F and this candidate will need to work 8 hours withing this timeframe.
• Is there flexibility in their daily schedule? Yes
• Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role? If remote opportunity exists, what are the options (i.e. 1 day remote, 4 days on-site)? Post COVID: Upon return to work place, there will be a split in time between work and home.
• 6) Is any testing required for this role? No, other than interviewing in either Should only include French-Canadian for the positions in North Chicago campus
• Is the worker onshore or offshore? (If offshore confirm with manager that the worker will align to a USD Cost Center for invoicing purposes.) If no, escalate to Operations Manager) Onshore
• Will there be Domestic and/or International Travel? If yes, list proposed countries and % of time travelling: No