HVAC Customer Service Assistant needs 5 years of HVAC service industry experience managing service operations and / or service scheduling.
HVAC Customer Service Assistant requires:
- Strong financial understanding of how to partner within a successful team.
- Able to use Service Management software and financial accounting systems.
- Associate’s degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required
HVAC Customer Service Assistant duties:
- • Receives customer requests for unscheduled or scheduled service.
• Determines customer needs and matches appropriate skill set to the need.
• Coordinates with the Technician to communicate the action plan and services to be provided to the customer.
• Ensures work has been performed to the customer’s expectations and performs follow-up with the customer, as
• Answers any customer inquiries and resolves or escalates customer issues, as appropriate.
• Coordinates labor scheduling to align technician to the appropriate customer and service need.
• Ensures Technicians are provided daily schedules.
• Maintains consistent communication with assigned Technicians.
• Follows up on activities to ensure completion in an established timeframe.
• Reconciles all service requests daily.
• Prepares yearly, monthly and weekly execution plans for scheduled service visits.
• Participates in Business Review meetings by preparing and discussing critical account information pertinent to current
profitability status and customer satisfaction issues.
• Researches and follows up on action items assigned.