INERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
BIENCA NV is a privately-owned growing organization developing and marketing unique antimicrobial solutions for the international food industry. Our innovative products are increasing food safety and food quality and are sold and introduced into the North American, the Latin American, and European markets via a network of specialised ingredient Distributors. In the framework of succession planning BIENCA is looking for a motivated and experienced (m/w)
International Business Development Manager
Interested in [functie_o]?
Do not hesitate to call GERT OLEFS at +32 (0)499 14 33 48 between 9 am and 8 pm on weekdays and between 11 am and 5 pm on Saturdays. A simple phone call will allow you to inform yourself quickly and discreetly about the suitability of your candidacy and about the job specifics.
You can also send your cv accompanied by your motivation letter to email@example.com.
Human Capital International always works with its clients on an exclusive basis.
As International Business development manager you are responsible for all technical-commercial activities within your area of responsibility. This territory includes Benelux, Germany, UK, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Ireland. In the future other territories could be included as well. You report directly to the Sales & Marketing Director. Your most important activities could be described as follows:
- Develop the different markets in your territory further by excellent overall management and motivation of the existing Distributors in your territory.
- Prospect and develop new distributors within your area of responsibility.
- Act as key support for your distributors and frequently execute joint customer visits with them
- Achieve business targets for your region of responsibility
- Collect and provide competitive and other market information in close cooperation with your distributors. Use this information to continue growing the business and help the organization develop new and successful products.
- Assist Bienca in developing new market segments and new product applications
This very interesting and challenging role as International Business Development Manager demands both strong business development as well as excellent distributor management capabilities. Good candidates should have at least 5 years of experience in an international technical-commercial role preferably in the agro-food sectors in a b2b environment. Experience with selling in an environment of long sales cycles is a plus. Furthermore, good candidates should fulfill following additional requirements:
- Food technologist or Master’s degree in bio related sciences is essential (bio-engineering, biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, pharmaceutical sciences)
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English is a must. Knowledge of an additional European language (German, Spanish) is a strong advantage.
- Willingness and eagerness to travel within Europe (25 to 50% of your time) is important.
- Possess excellent communicative skills (spoken and written) with people of all levels and backgrounds and have an outspoken entrepreneurial spirit.
- The ability to feel good in a small enterprise based in Ghent with lots of business growth potential
- The capacity to ask the right questions for thorough understanding of your customer’s needs and their production processes so that Bienca products can be used optimally
- A truly pioneering role in a small enterprise with lots of opportunities for business and personal growth
- A permanent employment contract
- An attractive remuneration and additional benefits such as company car
- The opportunity to make a strong contribution to the growth and further development of this young and dynamic enterprise