International Trader | Wine
Are you able to identify commercial opportunities and develop valuable relationships with both clients and suppliers? Do you have experience within trading wine? If you can answer these questions with 'yes', then this position could be the right fit for you! We are looking for someone who loves entrepreneurship and who dares to think outside the box.
As a International Trader Wine, you are naturally passionate about the product you are trading 'Wine'. You have an existing network within this market and you love to work internationally. As an International Trader you are responsible for the purchase of products within the designated product group, and then resell them at the right time and under the right conditions. You keep a close eye on the market and you interact with customers, suppliers and manufacturers while negotiating prices, payment and delivery conditions.
In short this will be part of your daily tasks:
- acquiring new business;
- selling and buying luxury wines;
- managing financial and account information.
As you can see, this is a very versatile job for an ambitious and experienced trader.
As International Trader Wine you work closely with the colleagues from the back-office/logistics team and together you will collaborate to successfully close the deal.
For this role you need to meet the following requirements:
- You have a bachelor or master degree in a related field;
- You fluently speak, write and understand English;
- You have at least 2 years of expierence within sales;
- You have elaborate knowledge of luxury wine and you have a network within this product group.
Furthermore you have the following personal skills:
- You effortlessly connect with people;
- Your workingmethod is structured, entrepreneurial-minded and result-oriented;
- You have good mathematical knowledge and excellent communication and presentation skills.
We offer this trader an exciting, challenging job in a young, ambitious and international environment. This International company is located in Amsterdam-North and easily accessible by public transport. The company where you will be working at is a leading trading company that specializes in globally supplying customized A-brands. It concerns an international culture that can be described as open, vibrant, dynamic and professional.
The company has an open organizational structure and taking initiative is highly appreciated. The salary depends on your experience and level of education. It is a fulltime job.