Detailed Job Description:
- Agile/Scrum Coach with experience in Software Technology, Retail and E-Commerce Industries.
- Extensive experience in developing and implementing a company’s software products and services and web development.
- Must be highly trained and tremendous expertise in agile product lifecycle (SCRUM) methodologies.
- Preferable Certified SCRUM Master & PMP
- Project management experience should include client management, customer interaction, scope definition, project planning, change control, integration and release management.
- Must have experience working with PMO office and PMBOK guidelines.
- Exp in creating Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Project Schedules, Request for proposal (RFPs), Service level agreement (SLAs), and Project Timelines.
- Must have excellent presentation skills in preparing contingency plans, review logs, forecasting and planning work schedules with excellent comfort level in using Microsoft Project, Jira, Version One, Rally, Share Point, Confluence.
- Should be good team player with ability to lead, manage and work in all environments to meet deadlines.
- Must be a quick Learner with strong problem solving skills (Risk analysis and Mitigation) and excellent in communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Need a seasoned professional, with outstanding client interaction, project planning, execution, monitoring and resource balancing skills with ability to support multiple simultaneous application development projects in a matrix organizational structure.
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? Yes