July 10 - Customer Service Representative (Online Store Advisor)
Majorel supports clients all over the world to successfully shape their customer relationships. More than 48,000 employees in 28 countries design and implement customized solutions for this purpose. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology, we deliver real impact for our partners. Today’s rapidly changing world is sometimes challenging for service delivery; But with our spirit of true entrepreneurship, adaptability and our drive to go further, we view it as an opportunity to innovate by getting the best from people and technology. We constantly strive for the best. We know that doing so is pursuing a moving target. It takes full commitment to go the extra mile. Mutual respect and trust is the hallmark of every successful business, and it’s the same at Majorel. We know that challenges are met and ambitions achieved through teamwork: not only amongst our colleagues, but in partnership with our clients too.
The Client Online Store Advisor is responsible for supporting customers of a leading player in the technology industry. The position involves answering inquiries related to products available through an online store as well as previously placed orders. Inquiries range from order status and shipment/delivery to requests to cancel or change orders.
· Providing high caliber Customer interaction as measured by call monitoring, call audits, and customer satisfaction surveys
· Presenting to the public a strong working expertise in all client supported products
· Ensuring innovation and quality in all Customer interactions as measured by call monitoring and customer satisfaction survey
· Capturing all required data elements in internal Online Store and other systems of record as required by training and operational procedures
· Maintaining a general awareness of client’s strengths in the industry; and
· Assisting Customers by answering queries relating to their order status, changes and delivery timeframes
· Other duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma or equivalent required
· Fluent in English written grammar and spelling and able to communicate in business writing style
· Prior Customer Service Experience
· Strong understanding of online shopping
· Demonstrated ability to question logically and effectively to identify the root cause of a problem
· Engaging conversationalist to build rapport with customers
· Ability to position situations positively
· Understanding of state of the art telecommunications and related devices
· Ability to be a flexible and adapt to new situations quickly, anticipate the next question/issue, with a focus toward first contact resolution
· Demonstrates self-assurance in communicating with customers and possess excellent rapport building skill
· Must be fluent in professional verbal communication in English
· Understand and comply with all company and departmental rules and regulations, policies and procedures
· Typing and computer navigation skill
· Must be a self-starter, organized, detail oriented and have ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Regular predictable attendance required
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job the employee requires mobility, the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols as well as hand/eye coordination. The employee regularly sits for long periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee regularly uses office equipment such as multi-line telephone systems, fax machine, copy machine, calculator. Employee will regularly use a computer for extended periods of time. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All of the above job duties may be changed/modified/deleted at any time by the Company; any other job duties may be assigned as needed.
Standard General Security Roles and Responsibilities
· Understand and adhere to policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to ethics and compliance, and to the protection of Information Assets, integrity of customer transactions, proper and ethical utilization of access privileges and resources provided to perform the role. Fully comply with all provisions of the Company Code of Conduct, Acceptable Use Policy and Confidentiality Agreement.
· Protect company assets, systems, proprietary and confidential information in accordance with Majorel Confidentiality policy and Corporate Information Security Policies and Procedure
- Proactively report actual or suspected ethics and compliance violations, vulnerabilities, security incidents a
nd breaches in the confidentiality, integrity or availability of Information assets as per the Company’s Incident Reporting Process.
- Process personal data, client data and employer business specific data in accordance with customer contracts, company guidelines and federal and state requirements.