Junior Office Manager Strombeek-Bever
Our client provides offices,meeting rooms and co-working spaces in a business center located in Zaventem
As our Office Manager, you will be the primary point of contact for our clients (MNCs, independents, corporates, starters, SMEs and mobile professionals or business travelers):
- You are the perfect host to our clients and handle their requests on-site with a smile :-)
- You process and follow up offer requests for various services e.g. renting a meeting room, an office, a desk combined with a variety of facilities
- You manage bookings of meeting rooms including catering & drinks
- You prepare the necessary documents before move in of a client
- You are responsible for the logistic preparations (e.g. WIFI, telephone connections, badges, set-up catering & drinks)
- You check that the work area is impeccable for the next client
- You collect the data needed for invoice preparation
- You handle incoming calls/emails and you distribute mail
- You assist with unannounced viewings of potential clients
Are you the perfect host we are looking for?
- You have strong hospitality skills and an impeccable presentation
- You are trilingual FR/NL/ENG, both oral and in writing
- You are extremely client-oriented and have excellent interpersonal skills
- You have obtained at least highschool certificate, starters are welcome!
- You are able to multi-task and follow-up closely your to do-list to make sure that everything is prepared before the client arrives!
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office
- You are energetic, social, always with a smile
We have a lot to offer if you are our future Office Manager!
- Attractive salary package including a company car
- A dynamic environment in a growing business
- A cool team spread across the various locations with regular team building activities