About the company
You will be working at DSM Food Specialties, who develop, produce, markets ingredients and processing aids for the Dairy, Baking, Beverage and many more food related markets. You will be working at the DSM Biotechnology Center (DBC). This is the center for Biotechnological Research and Development (R&D) within DSM. DBC is focused on the creation of new and improved products and processes for the internal business units of DSM. For example, DSM Food Specialties (DFS), DSM Nutritional Products (DNP), DSM Sinochem Pharmaceuticals (DSPN), Emerging Business Areas for DSM such as DSM Biobased products and Services (DBPS), DSM Biomedical or Specialty Packaging.
The working hours in this position is from Monday till Friday during regular office hours.
This is Manpower
There are benefits to working through employment agency Manpower! First of all, we will contact you shortly after you apply for one of our vacancies. This means you can start your new job as soon as possible. You will also get free access to Studytube, our online training platform. Here you can develop new skills or brush up on your old ones to keep yourself in tip-top shape for tomorrow’s job market! After working via Manpower for six months, you will also start accruing pension.
Interpreting, analyzing and reporting results of experiments is no problem for you. This is because you have at least two years of working experience as a laboratory technician, analyst or in a similar job. Besides that, you bring a Bachelor’s degree (or higher!) with a focus on microbiology or molecular biology to the table. For your knowledge and hard work, you will receive a gross salary between €16.50 and €19.50 per hour. What else you can expect from this position? Keep on reading and find out!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a temporary laboratory technician for DSM in Delft.
In your role as a laboratory technician you will be performing and contributing to research projects. You will be using (HT) screening techniques and you prepare and perform independent experimental work. Of course you will perform these tasks in a safe and effective way, in the framework of strain development and screening. Furthermore you will analyze DNA, where the main techniques that you use will be DNA isolations, both from micro-organisms and production samples, PCR and Q-PCR.
What’s in it for you?
- Gross salary between €16.50 and €19.50 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs conform the collective labour agreement
- Pension accrual via Manpower after six months’ work
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Temporary job until 30-12-2020
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in the area of microbiology, molecular biology, genetics, biotechnology or HLO (Hoger Laberatoriumonderwijs)
- At least two years of experience as a laboratory technician, analyst, laboratory employee or a similar function
- Fluent in the Dutch and English language because you will be working with Dutch and international colleagues
- Experience with microbiological screening
- Availability of 40 hours per week
Living in or near Delft, Den Haag, Rotterdam or Zoetermeer is a bonus, but not mandatory!
How to apply
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Manpower contacts you for a phone or live interview
- Possibly, an interview will be scheduled at our client
16,50-19,50 bruto per uur
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature, neem dan contact op met Robin van Loon via email@example.com of bel (088) 282-8128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en behouden van zinvol werk. Wat dit betekent, is voor iedereen anders. Manpower biedt tijdelijke, flexibele en vaste banen. Onder meer binnen de financiële en zakelijke dienstverlening, overheid, klant contact centra, logistiek en productie. Het is onze passie om mensen verder te helpen. Dat doen we met een enorme gedrevenheid. We helpen je om succesvol te zijn bij een sollicitatie en dagen je uit om je te (blijven) ontwikkelen. Eerlijkheid vinden we belangrijk; we zijn transparant, staan open voor feedback en we doen wat we beloven.