Lead Consultant Order-To-Cash
Lead Consultant Order-To-Cash
You will work in an international team with centers of excellence for Innovation (Idea-to-Market), Digital Marketing, Sales (Market-to-Order), Supply chain management & Services (Order-to-Cash) and Supporting Group Functions.
Internally you will closely interact and build relationships within the business, for instance Supply chain leads, Procurement leads, Customer Services leads and Finance stakeholders. Lots of exposure to senior executives across multiple Business Groups, Markets and Functions. You will report directly into the Head of Reporting Services for EIM and be a core member of the Reporting Services Management Team.
Our Group Function Enterprise Information Management (EIM) is the central capability in data management, reporting, analytics and business insights. Are you analytical and do you enjoy identifying best practices? Are you able to identify the best reporting and bringing all of them together so they encompass all aspects required by the business within your focus area?
The main responsibilities include:
Lead projects from budget and content perspective in the O2C domain. This means you should have good feel for the data and business process insights.
You should coordinate with multi-disciplinary teams to make agreements and deliver on commitment.
Manages activities of insights and Analytics CoE Order-to-Cash by driving assignments to tangible results, supported by a strong capacity, topic knowledge and fostering a can-do culture.
Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements.
Primary duty is managing highly skilled individual contributors, generally operating at a more senior level. Formulates the medium term policy for Business Information and processes results into a strategic plan.
Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
Implements strategic business intelligence policies when selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning committed projects deliverables, which directly impact functional areas, suppliers and/or customers.
The ideal CoE Lead Order-to-Cash is result-oriented, communicative, "bridge-builder", a real people person as well as an analytical thinker with a passion for driving tangible business impact by means of enterprise performance management, management reporting, analytics and business insights.
- Typically requires a Master's degree in Business Administration, Econometrics, Information Management or a IT/Engineering degree complemented with an MBA.
- At least 5 years of related experience in Enterprise Performance Management, Analytics, Business Insights and/or Management Reporting
- Experience within a large multinational is required
- Very strong skills in PowerPoint and Excel, preferably extended with a certification in either Qlikview and/or Tableau
- Knowledge in SCOR metrics and SAP system
- Fluent in English
- We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
- Startdate: Asap
- Duration: 3 weeks
- Location: Eindhoven
- Hours per week: Fulltime, 40 hours per week
- Note: Please apply on this project with an updated resume and motivation in English (Word format).