Machine Operator / Packer
We are hiring for an exciting new oppurtunity in the northern Dayton Area. We offer great pay and benefits upon hire. This is for Machine Operator / Packer on 1st shift,
Machine Operator / Packer Job Duties:
1. Skill of performing basic arithmetic equations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
2. To maintain and operate motorized equipment in a safe and proper manner.
3. Ability to move merchandise from warehouse stock and prepare product for store deliveries; ability to place product weighing up to forty-five pounds on pallets at various heights.
4. Ability to operate and utilize equipment including forklifts, electric pallet jacks, dollies, brooms, mops, floor scrubber, cardboard baler and compactor.
5. Ability to perform general cleaning duties to maintain warehouse standards for cleanliness.
6. Must have reliable transportation.
Machine Operator / Packer Requirements:
1. At least eighteen years old.
2. Must be able to accommodate the operational schedule of the Warehouse.
3. Pass 7 year background check
4. Pass drug screen
Machine Operator / Packer Pay Rate and Benefits:
1. $19.00 per hour
2. Average 25 – 35 hour workweek