Machine Operator / Production Associate
Metro Staffing, a Cor-Tech Brand is look for Machine Operator / Production Associate in the Franklin, Ohio area. We are currently hiring for 1st / 2nd / and 3rd shift positions.
Machine Operator / Production Associate Job Details:
- operating bending / tube mill producing machines that create automotive exhaust systems.
-produce quality part that fit company standards for supplier specifications.
- have general knowledge of hand tools such as: hammers, gaging devices, and wrenches
- be able to work in a fast paced environment, and willingness to learn.
-be able to adapt to production needs as directed.
Machine Operator / Production Associate Job Requirements:
- must be willing to work mandatory overtime up to 12 hours a day and 7 days a week if required.
- must be able to stand, bend, lift, reach, twist for up to 12 hours a day.
- must be able to lift up to 50 Ibs.
- must be willing to learn, and adapt to a constantly changing environment
- strong work history, including attendance
- be able to work as a good teammate to those working in your department.
- must complete in-house training through Metro Staffing Service
Machine Operator / Production Associate Job Shifts / Pay:
-Pay starts at $15.00 / hour with a dollar increase once hired on by the client.
-1st shift hours: M-F 6:30 am - 2:30 pm (Possible Overtime)
- 2nd shift hours: M-F 2:30 pm - 10:30 pm (Possible Overtime)
-3rd shift hours: S-TH 10:30 pm - 6:30 am (Possible Overtime)
Employer is looking to fill the openings quickly! Come apply today to be part of our Machine Operator / Production Associate team.