Position Summary: The Maintenance Worker is responsible for performing a variety of work including the maintenance and repair of buildings and grounds in assigned area(s). Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Inspects assigned area on a routine basis and performs maintenance where necessary to keep facility in functioning and serviceable condition
- Completes daily, weekly, or monthly checklists of pre-scheduled building and equipment maintenance procedures
- Repairs various fixtures and hardware such as doors, windows, minor appliances, office equipment, etc.
- Reports any major maintenance needs and recommends corrective action as appropriate
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures
- Other duties and task as assigned by manager
- Previous maintenance experience preferred
- Must be able to follow basic safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Requires frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lbs.
- Requires occasional stooping, kneeling, crouching, and crawling
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
Aramark is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran