Management stage | DIRECT Bar Restaurant Roomservice Management Receptie Guest Relations Telefonisten Bar bar manager Bar assistant bar manager Bar bar supervisor Bar bartender Bar barista Bar F&B medewerker Call centre call centre manager Call centr...
Max Brown canal District is situated in three monumental Amsterdam canal houses with an amazing 300-year old facade, at the corner of Amsterdam most famous canals, the Herengracht & the Brouwersgracht. You're in Hipsterdam the moment you check-in when you pick up your key from the guy or girl behind the impressive bar. You can choose to go straight up to your cosy room or to take a seat at the living room bar. Or at one of the comfy tables, chairs and sofa to gather around with a drink and some delicious bar bites.
Max Brown Canal District hangs its hat in Amsterdam's most creative and bustling district, the Amsterdam Canal District, across the most beautiful canal of Amsterdam, the Herengracht. Amsterdam maintains its reputation as Netherlands' most attractive destination, with the city centre Amsterdam Canal District as its red carpet, confirmed by, most likely, every Amsterdam local.
This city centre area is a hub for many art galleries, design, the famous Noordermarkt and is also dotted with specialty shops and restaurants, from fine dining to street food. It's here where you can do tons of great vintage shopping, grab a soy latte macchiato in one of the many coffee hangouts or get lost in a mecca of art galleries. The streets of this area are begged to be strolled by you.
Max Brown ambassadors love to take care and act as connectors to the urban inside of Amsterdam. Being Max's ambassador in training means – just like all other ambassadors – carrying responsibility for giving a warm welcome to Max's guests, providing them with a smooth check in & check out; and in between the front office tasks you serve drinks & bites from the stylish bar in the living of Max. Max Brown's Management Intern also assists the girls & boys of the housekeeping department by supervising their daily tasks.
In addition you support the management of Max Brown in projects and everything you come up with together.
- You love to tell Max's guests all you know about the Amsterdam underground.
- You are passionate and you inspire people through your incredible knowledge.
- You love learning new things and you will enjoy helping our guests.
- Posting, sharing and liking on Social Media are of greater importance than your breakfast in the morning.
- You are a recruiter of new Max Brown Ambassadors.
- You know how to make our guests part of our urban community.
- You have excellent hospitality- and communication skills (English and Dutch needs to be spoken and written fluently).
- You are currently following an HBO scholar education and are available for an internship of minimum 6 months.
We're glad. Please click on the 'Soliciteer' button to send us your application.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org / +31 (0)6 830 416 03