About the company
The organization that you will be joining offers you plenty of opportunities to develop yourself even further. They are 100% internationally focused, have the ambition to expand their services and offer you a true business environment. There is an open and very pleasant atmosphere with plenty of room for discussion with highly committed fellow professionals and a good sense of humor.
Sadly we can’t inform you any further about the company. Later in the solicitation procedure we gladly give you more information about the organization.
The working hours in this position are between Monday and Friday during office hours. You are able to start your workday between 7.00 and 9.30 AM.
This is Manpower
There are benefits to working through employment agency Manpower! First of all, we will contact you shortly after you apply for one of our vacancies. This means you can start your new job as soon as possible. You will also get free access to Studytube, our online training platform. Here you can develop new skills or brush up on your old ones to keep yourself in tip-top shape for tomorrow’s job market! After working via Manpower for six months, you will also start accruing pension.
Are you looking for a new job with some very interesting benefits like personal development, reimbursement of travel expenses and last but not least: a chance to apply for a permanent contract at our client!? What do you need for this? An EQF level 6 degree or higher, a good command of the English language and at least five years of experience in mechanical engineering. Interested? Keep reading to discover the rest of the benefits and what your responsibilities will be!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a mechanical engineer for a company in Sittard.
As a mechanical engineer you apply mechanical knowledge and deliver services during the design, construction and commissioning of existing factories. Therefore, you can expect to perform the following activities:
- Performing technical evaluations and alignments of manufacturers bids for supply of proprietary equipment
- Contributing to risk assessments prior to contracting and monitoring of risks through project execution
- Participating in pre-award meetings, kick-off meetings, pre-inspection meetings and inspections for supply of proprietary equipment
- Supporting the EPC contractor and equipment manufacturer, applying knowledge of design codes for high pressure equipment
- Preparing specifications and requisitions for supply of proprietary equipment and site services based on customer ITB requirements
What’s in it for you
- A fixed contract
- Gross salary between €3,500 and €6,000 per month based on your experience
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.13 per kilometre
- Job for a minimum of 32 hours a week
- Actively work on your personal development
- Free access to E-learnings on Studytube through Manpower
- An EQF level 6 degree at minimum
- A minimum of five years of experience in mechanical engineering or in a similar area of expertise
- A good command of the English language (at least level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Knowledge of materials and corrosion phenomena, mechanical drafting and calculation tools, AutoCAD, Inventor, Plant3D and the Cactus method
- Availability of at least 32 hours per week
Living in or near Sittard, Heerlen, Susteren or Geleen is a bonus, but not mandatory! Last but not least, it is a big plus when you have experience working in the steel industry.
The application process
- Apply online via the “Solliciteer direct” button
- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your cv in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you
3500,00-6000,00 bruto per maand
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature, neem dan contact op met Robin van Loon via email@example.com of bel (088) 282-8128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en behouden van zinvol werk. Wat dit betekent, is voor iedereen anders. Manpower biedt tijdelijke, flexibele en vaste banen. Onder meer binnen de financiële en zakelijke dienstverlening, overheid, klant contact centra, logistiek en productie. Het is onze passie om mensen verder te helpen. Dat doen we met een enorme gedrevenheid. We helpen je om succesvol te zijn bij een sollicitatie en dagen je uit om je te (blijven) ontwikkelen. Eerlijkheid vinden we belangrijk; we zijn transparant, staan open voor feedback en we doen wat we beloven.