MNX Global Logistics zoekt Customer Service/Logistiek Coördinatoren
We offer a career Aviation Logistics in a global environment, flexible working hours and a great team!
MNX Global Logistics BV is expanding dramatically and we want you to be a part of this exciting expansion. MNX is a growing logistics company based in Amsterdam. Our customers are airlines, life science companies and ultimately patients count on us!
This is MNX!
At MNX we are obsessed about servicing our customers. We focus on ensuring that the high value shipments arrive within set timelines, required specifications, and according to our customers' expectations. We ship all over the world which means we service our customers 24/7.
Is this you?
You are a Customer Service/Logistics Coordinator who will go above and beyond to ensure the job is done. If you are interested to take responsibility, hold yourself and others accountable and own your customers, MNX is the place for you!
- You will manage and coordinate all international time critical shipments, and document workflows.
- You liaise with the customers via phone or email; keep them fully informed on the status of account orders;
- You strictly follow Standard Operating Procedures.
- You monitor the delivery schedule and liaise with the qualified partner network.
- You take care of the invoicing of shipments, obtain shipment cost etc.
What education and skills are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree or similar in logistics management or a related field. (Or equivalent work experience in lieu of a degree).
- Languages: Excellent English both verbal and written. French, German or any other second language is a plus. Dutch is not required.
- High Level of Customer Focus;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Detail oriented
- Problem Solver
Salary and Benefits
Why Should You Apply?
- Develop your career by obtaining a broad range of experience and training.
- Great work/life balance (Shift work);
- Competitive remuneration package and commute coverage;
- A dynamic and International working environment;
- Free parking.
- A great, fun team & informal culture!
Do you want to make a difference? Join us!