Mobile Lead Developer
Smartedge’s client is looking for Mobile Lead Developer for long term contract based in London, UK. Ideal, candidate should have experience in Cross platform mobile application development using Flutter & Dart Key Responsibilities
- 4+ years of development experience with at least 2 years in mobile development, specifically in the areas of cross platform mobile applications for Android & iOS phones & tablet devices
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Mandatory Skills:
- Must to have in development of Cross platform mobile application development using Flutter & Dart
- Coding , Unit testing & bug fixing
- Knowledge of Application Deployment to Google play store & Apple app store
- Basic sanity/developer testing of the build
- Prepare build release document
- Ability to work and deliver under triple constraint (time, scope and resources)
- Good understanding of mobile development eco system
- cross platform mobile applications for Android & iOS phones & tablet devices
- Hands-on knowledge of different Android & iOS versions
- Experience of developing cross-platform mobile applications for Android & iOS platforms using Flutter development framework
- Experience in developing mobile applications using Flutter SDK & Dart programming language
- Experience of developing mobile application using native Android or iOS SDK & development tools
- Experience of React Native will be a plus
- Translate designs into high quality code, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Web service integration (SOAP, REST/JSON)
- Experience with commonly used programming languages like C, C++, Java, swift
- Trained in web development languages like HTML, CSS, JS is a plus.
- Understanding in CI/CD pipelines
- Building flutter module & flutter plug-ins
- Good experience in integrating analytical tools such as Localytics, Google Analytics, Facebook, Tealium, AppsFlyer, Raygen, AppSee, Crashlytics, etc.
Start Date: ASAP (notice period accepted for right candidate) We have been asked to schedule the discussions this week, please share your updated CV and call for confidential chat.